segunda-feira, 1 de setembro de 2008

WTF is it 'bout men?!

.
Understand: once he was a family man

So, surely, I would never ever go through it first hand...
Emulate all the shit my mother hated,
I can't help but demonstrate my Freudian fate
My alibi for taking your guy...
History repeats itself, it fails to die
And animal aggression is my downfall...
I don't care 'bout what you got, I wanted all

It's bricked up in my head, it's shoved under my bed
And I question myself again: what is it 'bout men?
My destructive side has grown a mile wide...
And I question myself again: what is it 'bout men?!

I'm nurturing, I just wanna do my thing...
And I'll take the wrong man as naturally as I sing
And I'll save my tears for uncovering my fears
For behavioral patters that stick over the years...

'Cos it's bricked up in my head, it's shoved under my bed
And I question myself again: what is it 'bout men?
Now my destructive side has grown a mile wide,
and I question myself again: what is it 'bout men?

What is it 'bout men?!

What Is It About Men - Amy Winehouse

(now you think that I will be somethin' on the side, but you have to understand that I NEED A MAN WHO CAN TAKE MY HAND, yes, I do... I don't know what this is, but ya got got me good... I don't know what you do, if you really do something conscient, but, anyway, you do it well. I'm under your spell...)

Um comentário: