sábado, 30 de agosto de 2008

Too Hard To Ignore

"Attract me
'til it hurts to concentrate
Distract me
Stops me doing work I hate

And just to show him how it feels
I walk past his desk in heels
One leg resting on a chair,
From the side he pulls my hair

Although I've been here before
He's just too hard to ignore
Masculine you spin a spell
I think you'd (you wouldn't) wear me well
Where's my moral parallel?

It takes me
Half an hour to write a verse
He makes me
Imagine it from bad to worse

My weakness for the other sex
Every time his shoulders flex
Way the shirt hangs off his back
My train of thought spins right off track


Although I've been here before
He's just too hard to ignore
Masculine he spins a spell
I think he'd (he wouldn't)wear me well
So where's my moral parallel?"

Amy, Amy, Amy - Amy Winehouse

Um comentário:

Dicas de show e luau em salvador disse...

Oi tudo bem com você
Espero que sim responda pra mim
Mora-se onde
Se pode me envia seu MSN